A busy day =.="

This morning 8am-11am I am having a replacement class for the Thaipusam, but I was at Guang Yao's house chatting until 1am.After that around 4am, when I was having my sweet dream, Seng Eu called me out to have a drink and I back to sleep around 4.30am.

The funny is not I can't wake up on time, is I made a stupid mistake. You guess what is the stupid mistake I made? I plan to wake up on 7am but the time I set was 7pm...

When the time I woke up, I saw the sun had already came out so I check what is the time.OMG...I realized is already 8.15am. I though is because I too sleepy until the alarm ring also I can't hear but actually not. So, I faster change my cloth and sms to my classmate, Leonard asked him about the class room and is there any empty place around him.Damn unlucky, he phone have expired since yesterday so around 8.35am only I received his message. That time, I had think about to skip the lecture class and sign my attendance but finally I also when to class on 9am. Luckily, that time they was having a short break so I can go in and take my attendance.


No comments:

Post a Comment